Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The World's Creepiest Airport

I've never been there, but I know a lot about it. It's the Denver International Airport, and it is said to be the creepiest airport in the world, or at least in America. It is a hotbed for conspiracy theories because of the following:
DIA is often called "the new world order airport" and is featured on one episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. Here you can see that segment or the entire episode. I also have a block of YouTube videos below:









Oh, and btw, I disagree with the Obama part. A lot of conspiracy theorists say that Obama's going to die in office, but I don't buy it.

In regards to Denver Airport, I will have to side with the conspiracy theorists on that. There is way too much evidence of a conspiracy involved to be chalked up as coincidence. With all the creepy artwork coupled with the fact that the airport is actually 25 miles away from Denver and constantly under construction (mostly underground), there's no way it can be just a "coinkydink".

No comments:

Post a Comment