Monday, March 7, 2011

Warning: Don't Mess With Ouija Boards!

You see them in horror movies. You see them in stores on the same shelf as Monopoly and other board games. You may even see one in your own home. In fact, the first time I saw a Ouija board was in my home. I didn't think anything about Ouija boards being demonic or dangerous when I was a kid. My cousin and I were experimenting with it one day, and when she asked if the guys from her favorite rock group were devil worshipers, the planchette slowly made its way to "yes". And that was it - nothing really creepy. I guess I was just lucky because many other people have suffered horrible consequences of playing with Ouija boards. I will tell their horror stories in this post, starting with a few vids.



This next vid is kind of corny with the guy playing computer music, but it tells a tragic story.



Jim Eaton, the paranormal expert at Ghoststudy.com, sums up Ouija boards in a nutshell in this article.  He covers all the bases in an in-depth Q&A format and describes how Ouija board users can end up being demon possessed.  He also describes the different stages of possession in all their gory details.  I must warn you: the final stage of possession is extremely creepy and tragic (more on this in a future post).

Eaton also has several photographs of actual entities summoned up through Ouija boards (orb pictures not included).

Met Them Through Ouija Board!
Activity Around the Ouija Board!
Terror In the Window!
Entity Caught By Surprise!
Gettysburg Ghost - you have to scroll down to see it

No comments:

Post a Comment